Wednesday, June 6

Pin bar and a two bar Reversal trades

Another pin bar but with a late entry.This not an A+ trade just got lucky. I'm trying not to trade this type of setup but sometimes I tend to forget which can be bad in the long run. I'm working on it tho. Entered long EURJPY daily chart @98.40 with take profit @99.27 green dotted line was the entry point.


Take profit point got hit while I'm asleep for a gain of +55


A two bar reversal seen on daily chart. Shorted USDCAD same time as the above trade. Entered @1.0360 take profit lower red dotted line is @1.0310


Take profit point did not hit while the last bar kissed 1.0310 well things like this happen sometimes. Next time, I will remember to place my TP a little above support line. Hold for now.


Thank you God! :o)

Edit 8:38AM: 
USDCAD take profit point just got hit for a gain of +24



No comments:

Post a Comment