Tuesday, June 5

Take what the market gives

I've taken out my profits just a while ago on AUDUSD long @0.9743 for +16 price came back down to test  the minor support of the previous green bar. I feel instinctively that its time to get out and just take what I have. AUD may move up from here of course but it will take more efforts to do so specially now that the USD refer to USDCHF is finding good support.


Also, got out of AUDJPY long the price was soooo close to my take profit point but can't able to hit it for several tries. Apparently it needs external help I've sold it @76.86 a mere four points below my TP for a gain of +51 :o).


Edit 8:01AM: Sold all remaining positions on EURJPY and CADJPY. Looks like the reversal might be done. Can still go up but we never know until it happens.

EURJPY long @97.60 out @97.94 for a gain of +43
CADJPY long @75.39 out @75.70 for a gain of +19

No comments:

Post a Comment