Friday, March 9

Itchy finger on EURUSD

The cute title is borrowed from Ai Shiang of The Hidden Element blog. I was not planning to trade last night because I have a mixed feeling and will not have time to watch during the news announcement. Anyway, part of me is itchy bitchy to trade EURUSD to let go of this enthusiasm I have place a very small short position see below. Entry was the first lite blue area @1.32400 and TP got hit at the second lite blue line @1.3185 for +6 Pips.




I don't know what's going on the uploaded chart thumbnail looks low quality again. This thing started yesterday.  Is anybody here knows what might have happened? Any known solution please let me know? Thank you.

Edit 8:34AM: I think I might have found a solution will see if this thing will work fine from now on. Here's what I did go to HTML tab find the s320 in the code and change it to s640 assuming you're using an image size of 320x640 the original size of my captured chart. After changing this the quality of uploaded chart is back to normal. Thank you God!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've found a solution. I usually use "s800" for my chart with image size of 400x600.

    PS: Sometime, itchyfinger is hard to avoid :)

    ReplyDelete