Thursday, March 29

Second time on Aussie

Aussie/Yen gave me the second chance to trade it short @85.68 using the daily chart. TP was hit @ 85.003 this level is a minor support and price might reverse or maybe not from here. Its a management call better get something done give it back just my thought. I'm out for +16 the chart below will tell you my AUDJPY trade story.



EURUSD limit order to short was also got filled yesterday @1.33124 so far its getting heavy. Will give gravity enough time to work its magic.


Thank God for everything!

Edit 6:29PM, March 29: The EURUSD has reversed I got out @1.33592 for -9

2 comments:

  1. "what shall we do? mode"? Hahaha.. nice work dB
    The EUR/USD has move in a thin range so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, actually the stop loss has not been hit but got scared and bailed out hahaha. When it comes to the market I'm really chickin :0)

    ReplyDelete