Wednesday, March 21

Listen to your instinct

I've shorted GBPAUD @1.5110 and got out @1.5000 for -12 Pips I have a negative intuition on this pair but decided to give it the benefit of a doubt. The trend is clearly up right? So I don't know what I'm thinking.


On another note GBPUSD pulled back and touched my point @1.58239 for a -4 Pips.


I am not done writing this when EURUSD came back see the last red bar on chart that down move hit my stop @1.3196 for +4 Pips



The Yen are firming up against many of its pairs except for the green buck its time to take anything the GB is offering as that last red candlestick see below is a picture of weakness. Closed long GBPJPY @132.785 for +6 Pips. Be careful the landscape has changed.



The slate is clean and its time to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment