Friday, February 10

Closing out EURAUD etc

I've read somewhere that a major meeting is coming up this Sunday in Europe. The caucus aims to tackle the worsening Greece debt crisis. I'm closing out EURAUD to free myself from any unwanted volatility. Got out for +21Pips gain.


Took out partial profit on GBPJPY @122.357 for a gain of +55Pips still have remaining units.


Quick update on AUDJPY, second sell order filled @82.951 second green dotted line.


Have a nice weekend! Thank God for everything.

2 comments:

  1. So, Greece is once again in trouble? :o) I personally think that their financial trouble can never be fixed that fast yet EUR shot up for a few weeks. Do you think that the "smart money" is trying to suck buyers in so that they can sell?

    I sold EURUSD at 1.32737. Stop loss has been moved to breakeven. Let's see if this weakness will continue or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if the smart money is trying...cus' I don't read news that much but according to a BBC news item the Eurozone finance ministers has set out conditions that Greece must meet before getting the aid. This Sunday Greece Parliament are expected to ratify the bailout package.

    Yeah, the best thing to do is let the market do its thing and our job is to manage our trades. Good luck with your EURUSD short.

    ReplyDelete