Wednesday, March 9

In and Out on same Price Bar

Entered two new trades just a while ago went out for a while and when I came back I got filled on both but stop loss were also filled on the same bar. There might be some major news happening somewhere. I usually do check for upcoming news before trading my fault.

These are the trades:

1) Long on AUDUSD filled @ 1.0050 and out at 1.0025 for -7.41 pips on .30 units
2) Long on EURGBP filled @ 0.8574 and out at 0.8556 for -8.77 pips on .30 units
3) Still holding my USDJPY short.

Done trading for this week. I'll just manage the US Yen short.

Update: March 10, 6:42AM PST
Brief update on my USDJPY sell position, I was auto out @ 82.96 for -3.33 pips on a.20 units.

Trade well my and enjoy the upcoming weekend. Its a beautiful warm morning here in So Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment