Wednesday, March 23

Futures Day 8: Paper Practice

No video today, still learning the capture program. I made 12 transactions (6 R/T) which is way above my trading routine. As much as possible I'd like to place only two R/T trades per day to save on commission charges.

These day trades were made an hour late from my usual trading time due to my pc acting up and not booting properly. I'm getting similar problem lately. My pc is less than three years old! If I'm trading real money I will not trade today given my pc situation.

Anyway, I was down about -170 at first but I've managed my way up to gain a paper profit of +50  but let's face it in real life this will be different. I know from my experience that if I'm down certain amount and it is within 2% my capital I will stop trading immediately. I'll be back after I've analyzed my trades and have cleared my head. Furthermore, I'll be back slowly, trading the smallest amount allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment