Tuesday, March 22

Futures Day 7: Paper Practice

Today I tried to capture my trading screen. Just a simple recording of this morning's paper trading. I woke up a bit late the move I usually look for have already happened. Because I'm late I've added a 5Min chart to see a more detailed price action while conditioning my mind that I'm going to get out fast if I'm wrong and grab what I can in a shortest possible time.

The initial plan is to wait and place a long limit order at 103.80 well I was not able to do that as you will see on the video momentum is coming in so I entered with a market order instead. While in trade I'm not paying attention on my P&L rather I'm focusing closely on the price actions movement of the 15 and 5 minutes charts. Got out with a +270 paper profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment