Thursday, April 11

Daily long entry on GBPUSD

GBPUSD, Daily @1.5351 The chart was snagged last night after it got filled. Stop loss has been adjusted this morning and placed at 1.5275


Edited, April 12 @ 12:08AM:
I've added units this afternoon @ 1.54049 thinking price will continue to soar.  However, price is presently stalling not feeling good about it I sold my first position @ 1.53763 for a gain of +25.


Good luck!

Edited Tuesday, April 16 at 8:03AM:
GBPUSD stop loss point was hit yesterday for a loss of -58 :o(

2 comments:

  1. Hi db,
    thanks for dropping by.
    How was the GBP go? I think GBP went down on Friday. Weird stuff that GBPUSD and EURUSD not moving in tandem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remaining position is presently in the red for GBPUSD. I will hold it for now.

    Thanks Aishiang :o)

    ReplyDelete