Tuesday, March 15

Futures Trading Competition

Last week I've attended a trading meetup held at Global Futures in Tarzana CA. The meetup organizers are conducting a two week trading competition on all class assets and open for interested members and guests. The contest started last Sunday, March 13 @ 2PM PST and will end on March 25 @ 2PM PST.

I've joined so will see what might happen. Yesterday, I traded the ES (S&P Mini) and lost around -375 or (-1.5%) of 25,075 paper money. I was on my way out so I was not able to grab a screen chart. What I can say is...men ES is too fast on 5Min! It only took less than 15 minutes to hand me my losses. You really have to be disciplined and quick or you'll lose them all.

This morning around 7:10AM, I came back to trade Futures not ES tho, I tried my hands on Sweet Crude Oil it is also fast but not as crazy as ES I think. I was able to grab a paper profit of +1040 (4.21%), trading 2 contracts and a one time 3 contracts with my fingers on the trading tab scaling out for every 2-3 tics (or points?) I'm done after around 8:05AM.


Wish me the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment