Wednesday, February 23

Wednesday Bounce

We're back on green! I got long last night on two trades one has already hit profit while the other one is still vacillating. I'm giving it a bit of time it still looks like it wants to go up but will see I only have .20 units on it.

Below are 4H charts of GBPJPY the first was from last night during my entry, bought market @ 133.58. The second one is early today the take profit point was auto triggered as usual.



The third chart is my long trade on AUDJPY using the daily time frame. You'll see that price bounce right on top of the daily support lines. Sorry, I might have accidentally remove those lines but you can create one by marking the lows of yesterday and project to the left. I know the best action was to wait and let price move closer to the trendline. I'm holding but will sell if the low of the previous bar is broken. 


AUDJPY Update 8:52AM pst: 
Sold .20 units @ 83.39 price broke the lows of yesterday's bar. I'm out for a loss of -10.5 pips

No comments:

Post a Comment