Tuesday, February 15

S/R and Price Action Rules

I'm back! Its been three weeks now stayed under the radar still feeling the goodness of long vacation. Met a long lost cousin of mine whose been a very good mentor to me when I was younger. She had a daughter who is now a full pledge nurse. Lots of stories happy and sad you name it ha-ha-ha t'was a memorable indeed.

Okie-oikie, I'll stop it ha-ha-ha. There would be changes in my trading style as I am about to work on a consistent project that requires lots of attention. Its something personal hehehe. So for the time being I will be trading the larger time frame the Daily and 4H are very ideal. Oh, one more thing I'll be looking to other FX pairs too rather than the usual EURUSD. That's exciting ha!

Trades will be swing or position depending on the capital at stakes. Trading methodology would be pretty much the same as its still Support/Resistance and Price Action rules everything in any time frame. As far as indicators it should be used carefully and not a sole basis for any buy/sell decisions. Price is always KING.

Anyway, here is my test the water swing trade...

No comments:

Post a Comment