Friday, February 18

GBPJPY: Day Two

Its Friday! You know what that means ha-ha-ha but weather forecast in Southern California will be plenty of rain this weekend and its really cold in our place. We rarely use our heater cus' our body don't like it, I'm getting nose bleed every time we use heater for a longer period of time. We're stuck in wearing multiples of jackets :-).

BTW, I have here a snag of GBPJPY, 4H chart you can see that we've broken through the downtrending line in the previous night but because its end of the week most traders and even the banks usually lighten up by selling their existing positions its a form of protection just in case unexpected major event happen suddenly.

My plan yesterday was to sell before the market close but I've decided to hold. I may buy again if the same bullish scenario persists.

No comments:

Post a Comment