Monday, September 13

Always Stick to the Plan!

As I'm getting ready to trade, I've wrote my plan on my notebook based on what I see. I jot down -- Long. Trend is up. Set my alarm (green line) and tried to sleep bad move because price came down one pip above my point usually if I'm at my screen I could analyze it further by looking at the 5Min action and then decide whether its good enough to enter. As a result, I've missed the low risk entry point and EUR reverse up from there. Now, instead of waiting for a pullback and go long I've looked for counter trend trades another bad move. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

The chart below will clearly show you everything. I'm glad I was able to get back half of my early loss (ended the morning with -17 Pips) in hindsight if I did stick to the plan it would have been much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment