Wednesday, September 15

Admission

Yesterday, after my first successful trade I usually get myself ready for office but this time I stayed made another successful trade and become greedy big mistake! To make the story short I loss all my gains and dip below my capital. You know when thing happen its hard to stop trading you want to get back your losses.
Thankfully, I was able to control myself and stopped immediately. Still feeling disappointed I tried to shrug everything off by doing something else and later on played ping-pong with my friend Raymond. I tried my best to clear my mind the whole day and sleep early too.

Earlier I was able to get back my capital and a little bit of profit too. In my mind there is this feeling to continue trading but I forced myself to stop. I will enjoy the day and be glad to be back in black. I thank God for giving me the appropriate skills to manage myself and my trades today. Net gain is +104.5 Pips.

No comments:

Post a Comment